Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A little Copics Does you GOOD!

Logo

Cogs and wheels, oh my!  An inspector comes to haunt Hot August Nights.  A TIM HOLTZ inspector...  I have to tell you I had my social Copic coloring class today.  This kind of class you have to love.  You bring what you want to color and if you are bringing something that you're having trouble with, you have the teacher there to assist you.  AND she makes lunch for us.  There were 15 people and Susan always makes a salad when it's a warm/hot day.  Salad just does not convey the meal.  This woman makes the most unusual and DELICIOUS salads I have ever had.  Today we also had sandwiches, the bread I need to write the name down because I've never had it before.  YUM!... oh, we colored too!  Since I wanted to make a card for today, I colored my man and put him together tonight.
 Doesn't he just remind you of a Sherlock Holmes?  I think this turned out quite good.  I really like coloring this on watercolor paper with Tim Holtz' Distress markers and a wet brush, but I do like the way this turned out.

A little close up - some gears from large gears from a Die-namics set (clock with hands and these gears)
Hope you like this dude, I'm liking him quite well for a neat guy card.

1 comment:

Katia said...

great an amazing card!