Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Would You Believe "Mother's Day"?

Bugaboo Digital Stamps is our great sponsor for November and I had to go back to this coffee drinking Stella, so those coffee drinkers out there ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) could get their start to the day.

Here Stella is, for you coffee drinkers to enjoy.

Maybe I should have captioned this - Halloween visions or You've got that COFFEE feelin',  I thought that mothers need patience and this should provide a nice card to go with a super cup of coffee for all the moms out there.  
On the inside you might say "Would you grab me another cup of that?"
See A Bit of This and That for more information on this card.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, that's me if I cant get a cuppa quick enough. Love the autumn colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle N. said...

So cute-this is my Mom for sure!