Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WINNER for November Challenge

Drum Roll Please!

The winner of the November challenge is:

# 76

Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com so we may give you the information so you may collect your 7 images from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.


We have a brand new button for those picked by the DTs. YOU may have been selected, so read all the way down to see if you were selected as a DT favorite.  Those who were, go pick up your button under our button tab at the top of our blog.



Some of the DTs just had to do a FAVORITE PICK OF THE MONTH.  We have a very busy team, but you just have to take some time and make a special pick.  There are so many wonderful projects, CAS, Ornate, Elegant, Textural, and on and on.  I always have so many favorites that I am glad I don't have to pick one for the winner of the prize.

Here are some of the DT picks for November:

Cathie's pick
The concept of this card is fantastic with the three fold and the images are adorable, I kept coming back to it and finding new things to find, love it.



Arlene's Pick
I loved the shading of all the items on this image.  That's what brought me to this pick.  There were so many wonderful entries, but I love the color coordination, of background paper and embellishments with the colors in the image and that shading.  I actually had a number that I went back and forth on.




Michelle's Pick
 This reminds me so much of my Swedish heritage-the red and white sweater background design, the skates that look like real wood and steel, framed nicely with the postage stamp frame. The dimensional holly and pine cones really add a nature look-this is an outdoorsy card that just puts you on a frozen lake having fun. It was hard to pick just one, there were so many fabulous cards to choose from!

Hannah's Pick
I just love the simple elegance, the frosted look of the embossed border,  and the inlayed sequin ornaments, and kraft and maroon/burgundy is one of my favorite color combinations.  I also love the choice of the "backdrop" it beautifully showcases the card and just makes it stand out adding to the eye catching effect.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season from the Die Cut Divas.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite pick of the month. 'Tis an honour and I am so pleased.