Sunday, March 27, 2016

Stand up for Spring

Happy Sunday everybody,

How are you enjoying the new Spring?  I've made an easel card today hence the post title!  :D


Our sponsors this month are:







 I used the lovely Rose Tag digi stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and the Impression Obsession - Butterfly Set which can be found at Dies R Us for my card.  Let's take a look:



I coloured the image with colouring pencils, and smooth with a bit of solvent.  I prop it up on an easel card base covered with pattern paper.  Embellished with butterflies that's been die cut from Sookwang on white CS, then adhered with glitter.

Here's a couple of close up:




Supplies:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps: Rose Tag
Impression Obsession cutting die: Butterfly Set
Avery Elle stamp: Simply Said: Happy
Lawn Fawn cutting die: Stitched Labels
Colouring pencils
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Sookwang
Elizabeth Craft Design Microfine Glitter (Diamond)


Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

9 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely easel card - beautiful flowers and papers.
Kath x

Michelle N. said...

So gorgeous, Cindy! Love the coloring on those roses.

Marsha said...

Cert pretty.

Maureen Morton said...

Another stunner, Cindy! This is so lovely, The contrast between the black and the pastels really makes it pop and the patterned paper sets it off perfectly. This just may be my all-time Cindy favorite! Hugs.

Monica Maier said...

Gorgeous easel card Cindy and I love the coloring on the roses as well!

Arlene said...

So beautiful! Amazing.

creationsnz said...

So lovely. I think that diamond patt. paper looks like those leadlight windows looking out on the roses - inspired. CarolG

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous! Great coloring on the image. I'm sure the butterflies are really sparkly in real life, too. Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous easel card, Cindy! Your coloring is just beautiful, and I love all the butterflies! So, so pretty!