Friday, May 5, 2017

Rosy Thank You

Here at Die Cut Diva's this months sponsor is-


Jane's Doodles



This months theme is May Flowers or trees, bushes and grass will count too! Our wonderful sponsor is Jane's Doodles and the prize is a $30 gift certificate to her store.


Here is my project-



This is very CAS for me. The roses are from the Mom set by Jane's Doodles , and I really love them. The "Thank You" is a die from My Craft Spot (love this script), which is unfortunately out of business.

I tried for simple and elegant, so I hope it comes through that way! If you want more info on the materials used on this card, come visit me here.



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great CAS design! The flowers are pretty and dainty, perfect backdrop for the sentiment!

Arlene said...

Simple and elegant, it is. Lovely.