Monday, April 1, 2013

Washi Birthday Challenge for April

Hi Lovelies,

It's Paula here to host this month's challenge.  As the title says this month we are challenging you to use Washi Tape on your project or make a Birthday project.  Or if you want you could do both, it's that simple. As long as you have a die cut or embossed area you are eligible to enter.  If you are new please go to our Contest Rules Page for full details.

This month we are so lucky to have Scottie Crafts as our sponsor.



Scottie Crafts has a wide range of Scrapbooking & crafts at really good prices & has a great customer service.   You can find out more about them here & their newsletters here.  Scottie Crafts also do Internet orders so if you see anything you like you can order online.  Below is the wonderful prize they are offering for one lucky person.  Thank you Dawn for organising this.



Here are some samples from our wonderful Divas to inspire you:




Arlene Mc

Dawn

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  Don't forget to stop by my fellow Divas & leave them some love.  Have fun & happy crafting everyone.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fun challenge..
Cant wait to get to making the cards :-)

walchowDesign said...

sounds like an interesting challenge this month!

Dawn said...

Hi there, I am one of the Feline Playful team of volunteers & saw your comment asking to be listed on our Blog. Could one of you please drop an email to me at dawnyfox(at)gmail(dot)com & I can get a questonnaire sent over to you! I did look for an email address but couldn't see one!
Thanks
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Guess what was my main purchase over the weekend - Washi tapes :-)
Now I want to add this to all my cards ..

craftydr said...

Oh the ideas floating around in my brain for this challenge are so many.
I can't wait to make my cards and since we are getting a blizzard tomorrow I will be home all day and hopefully making some fun cards. :)
Great challenge.

judkajudi said...

I think I will give this a try! I've got lots of Washi tape; I'm collecting it rather than using it!!

craftydr said...

Well, I finally got a card finished for this challenge and got it uploaded today. Hope you like it, this was a fun challenge and a fun card to do.
I hope to do at least one more before time runs out. LOL

Arlene said...

So glad you all are entering the contest. I have been blown away by your creativity. Only a few more days to go. Remember you can enter up to four (4) times.

Cathy A said...

Such a fun challenge, I finally had time to make a Washi card today and then realised I already had 4 entries and so couldn't include it, but it is on my blog if you want to see it
http://candronicoucardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/simply-washi.html