Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Glitter Girl

Hello! Today I'm sharing a project I made for Die Cut Diva's, following the theme of Glitter (which isn't my favorite thing, as it goes everyone where I don't want it!)-




My image is Puppy Girl (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics. I used this Happy Birthday Sentiment (Spellbinders Sentiment One, but this one at Dies R Us would work well).

The glitter scroll is from Michaels-perfect for me to use as the glitter doesn't come off easily. After I try working with other forms of glitter, my husband always asks me if I've turned into a stripper. How can one person get so much on themselves? There's more on me than my project!

For more information, join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Make sure to enter our challenge, and win a prize from either-


 or

5 comments:

creationsnz said...

I must admit loose glitter isn't my favourite either. Love that background and the fancy strip of glitter is great. CarolG

Dawn T said...

Not mine either... last week dropped some all over my trousers

Arlene said...

I just take a glitter day and do it all at once because it does tend to go everywhere. But it's fun.

I love how you colored this image. I see it's a favorite with all of us.

Lagene said...

AWESOME~! I love your coloring and that cool glittery strip!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the coloring, and your glittered flourish strip! I must be one of the few crafters who does NOT mind glitter! LOL I don't use it often, but not because of the mess; just not always apropos to the card I'm making. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics