Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy Birthday With Glitter!


and 



SPONSORS FOR JULY
It's a glittery month at Die Cut Divas and for me too..  I am having so much fun coloring the Bugaboo stamps this month.  Why STOP?  Wishing someone a Happy Birthday with this great die couldn't be easier either.

I loved using stickles to glitter up this gal.  I'm also using up some of my papers as note cards.  I like the way the stripes on this paper enhance the image panel.  I cut a bunch of papers that I don't normally use into note card sizes and have them ready to use so I WILL USE them.


This is a striking image and so neat to color. It's pretty obvious that our team liked this image too. You can find me at A Bit of This and That.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Digi Stamp Puppy Girl
Elizabeth Happy Birthday at Dies R Us

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Great coloring, and love the stickles!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the coloring, and the patterned paper does add a nice touch! Great idea on how to use patterned papers more. Tfs! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics