Sunday, May 7, 2017

Monster Squad Just Hanging Out

Jane's Doodles


Die Cut Divas has a wonderful sponsor in Jane's Doodles.  The challenge features either flowers, bushes, trees, grass, things like that.  I think my tree qualifies, even though all it's growing are ghosts.

Kind of a simple fun card to make.  These cute little monsters are blue diamonds in the ruff, so to speak.  I used blue gems for two of the monster's eyes and some as general embellies. I thought the sentiment was perfect.  I've cut the clear stamp sentiment into "sending" and "Smiles" so I could use "sending" with another sentiment from the same stamp set.  I hope you like it.  I have a friend who is not feeling well and will be sending this off to bring some smiles back.


Supplies:
Janes Doodles Monster Squad
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree
Hero Arts Nesting Tag Dies at A2Z
Blue ggms
Arlene at A Bit of This and That.

2 comments: